Advanced Osseodensification Level II Hands-on Course
- This course will review the scientific evidence of Osseodensification and its clinical protocols.
- It will teach with an in depth hands-on format, the advanced clinical protocols utilising actual bone specimen and clinical simulated models to perform the following procedures:
- Advanced plastic ridge expansion
- Maxillary sinus perforation management
- Advanced molar immediate implant placement with Osseodensification
- Guided expansion graft
- Sub-crestal sinus autografting complications managements
- The crestal window sinus grafting approach
- Course participants are encouraged to bring and present their cases to review and treatment plan.
- What can go wrong - with case examples.
THIS COURSE CAN ONLY BE BOOKED IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED THE OSSEODENSIFICATION LEVEL 1 COURSE