Train with International Speaker Ziv Mazor
A one day Osseodensification course with Ziv Mazor and Jason Buglass with hands on training and case studies.
Sunday 18th November
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Birmingham Central Square, Holliday Street, Birmingham B1 1HH
Prof. Ziv Mazor DMD MS Israel
Prof Mazor one of Israel’s leading periodontists and is known for his innovative approaches in cutting edge procedures and technologies. He is engaged in clinical research in the field of bone augmentation and sinus floor elevation seeking ways to improve and evaluate new grafting materials using growth factors as well as researching osseodensification. Prof Mazor graduated from the periodontal department at the Hadassah school for Dental Medicine in Jerusalem. He is on the continuing education faculty at New York University and an associate professor at the Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest and conducts and moderates advanced international implantology courses and workshops.
Jason Buglass BDS
Jason Buglass has been providing implant dentistry since 1993, and has placed thousands of implants since then. He lectures in the UK, having successfully run courses teaching implant dentistry since 2000. He attends national and international congresses and is a member of the Association of Dental Implantology.
His extensive experience means he can oﬀer advice and tips to new and existing users of the system, which many find extremely supportive. Having a dentist who still does implant dentistry ensures the company retains clinical focus.
Development Outcome C
CPD Credit 6 Hours
• 3 hour lecture
• 3 hours of participation
What are the course aims?
• To learn and understand the clinical versatility of Osseodensification.
• To learn how Osseodensification techniques can preserve the bone.
• To learn how Osseodensification techniques can plastically expand bone in a controlled method.
• To find out more about how Osseodensification can eﬀect implant stability and enhance early loading protocols.
What are the learning outcomes?
• Be able to demonstrate and discuss Osseodensification.
• To acquire competency in Osteotomy preparation with the Versah drills.
• To have knowledge of the surgical skills necessary to carry out advanced techniques.
• To have knowledge of the principles of sub crestal sinus lift, lateral ridge expansion, immediate implant placement with Osseodensification and the expansion graft (2 stage).
£450 + VAT